Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cover it

As mentioned at the AGM we are well under way in an exciting process to sharpen our vision and priorities as we look to the future.  As part of this we are also seeking to clarify the staff team roles for the next phase. Evan Williams, a congregation member is helping us with this process and we are making great headway under his guidance. Evan was formerly the managing partner and chairman of Chapman Tripp and now focusses on private equity investments and so it is great to have his expertise in this process. I would appreciate it if you would pray for us as we do this. Please pray for God’s guidance and wisdom. As I said at the AGM we will be speaking about this more next month.  There is nothing sinister here!
I hope you all have a good weekend. I am not sure what Bex and I are up to but no doubt it will involve running around the park, chasing bikes, and stopping our youngest sticking his fingers in plug sockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment