Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You Are Amazing!

Well done everyone on a huge response to our Christchurch earthquake appeal the Sunday before last.

I am delighted to announce that we have raised nearly $25,000. As you know this will be sent to Grace Vineyard Church in Christchurch who are doing an amazing job in the city (see previous post).

Thank you so much for your generosity.

This Sunday we are continuing our series “Making It Happen” in which we are exploring how we might continue to impact Auckland and be a real source of love, encouragement and transformation. I also want to encourage you if you missed last week ‘s sermon to listen to it on line (www.stpauls.org.nz/Growing/Talks/Listening.aspx).  This talk will frame much of what we do this year. The feedback I have received is that this is a significant prophetic word for us as a church in this season.

Please also be praying for Dino and I as we prepare to go to Sydney next Thursday to do a New Wine Leaders day for church leaders. I will let you know how we get on.

Also, dont forget that Newt is in London doing a placement at a theological college there.

SEE YOU TOMORROW NIGHT AT THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been doing some stretching and limbering up for the dance floor :) In fact, I dont dance I make shapes...

No comments:

Post a Comment