Sunday, November 13, 2011

Louise Rocked

Well I hope your Monday has been good and that you had a good weekend. We had a lovely picnic in the Domain with the boys on Friday night in the sunshine which was fun and then a great friend celebrated his fortieth on Saturday night which was awesome.

I hope my talk on death did not depress you too much on Sunday morning. But if you did not hear Louise Grant’s talk in the evening on singleness you missed a treat. It was actually relevant to all of us  as she spoke about insecurity and identity and following God. I would have a listen on line if I were you. Dave Atkinson’s talk the week before in the evening service was also wonderful.

I am really looking forward to the “Thank You To Our Troops” cinema night tonight in which we are thanking all of our volunteer team members who have made the church tick this year. You are all amazing! We are watching “Frist Grader” at Sylvia Park which looks great. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment