Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Wine Leadership Retreat/ Well done Life Questions Team

Newt, Paul, Dino, Richard and I have been at a leadership retreat for the early part of this week. It was a fantastic couple of days with other church leaders from around New Zealand. I learnt masses: Newt has a lemon coloured suitcase, Richard’s mum is lovely, Paul snores and Dino packed more than all of us put together and dragged around with him the largest suitcase I have ever seen. What was in it Dino? Hair product? We also learnt masses from John and Annie Coles who are church leaders from the UK who have recently retired after 34 years of ministry.  They are fun and very godly people. We also made some great new friends with other leaders. Well done to New Wine and well done to Lydia Read who organized the whole thing.
Well done as well to all who invited friends to Life Questions last night. What a night! I can’t wait to see how the next few weeks go.
I am looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday when I am going to be speaking about death. Agony last week, death this week….thankfully this is the last one in the series☺

No comments:

Post a Comment